We aim to provide clients with a total package of products and services.
Cover Structure operates a 2,000 sqm manufacturing facility capable of producing a range of bespoke envelope solutions. Our experienced manufacturing team assist from tender/design stage all the way through to site installation.
From our purpose built premises in the centre of Leeds we are ideally situated at the heart of all motorway networks to quickly service all our site requirements.
Cover Structure continually invests in its state-of-the-art roll forming facilities, which use modern computerised methods to produce a quality product every time. For flexibility, we offer three types of profile: R33, W33 and RL20. Roll forming is ideal for producing constant profile parts with long lengths and in large quantities. Download our cladding brochure for more information.
We pride ourselves on offering a 24/7 service which along with our ISO9002 accreditation, ensures not only a quality product but a speedy delivery.
Materials & Colours
- HPS200 Ultra/Leathergrain plastisol
- Galvanised Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Polyester powder coated
- Senior Architectural Systems
- Curtain Walling
- Commercial Aluminium Windows
- Commercial Aluminium Doors
- Aluminium Sliding and Folding Doors
- Standard and bespoke flashings
- Bullnose flashings
- Trimline gutters and rainwater pipes
- Press brake sheets
- Column casings
- Membrane gutters
- Trimline gutters
- Galvanised before manufacture gutters
- Galvanised after manufacture gutters
- Composite gutters
- Aluminium gutters
- TCN 440 internally coated gutters
- Smooth/faceted curved aluminium fascias and verges
- Soaker units for roof penetrations
- Ridge vents
- Pre-formed corners in all materials and finishes
- Window pods
- Heavy fabrications